The European Centre together with ISER/University of Essex (United Kingdom) organises the Vienna EUROMOD Workshop, taking place at the Austria Trend Hotel Ananas from 17 – 18 September 2018.
The Wokshop comprises the following sessions:
- Tax-benefit microsimulation in Austria (17 September, morning)
- Western BalkanMod initiative of the Eastern European Social Policy Network (17 September, afternoon)
- New research directions using EUROMOD (18 September, morning)
The Vienna EUROMOD Workshop focuses on researchers and public representatives with expertise in social protection as well as tax-benefit microsimulation from Austria and the Western Balkan countries, and even beyond (EU, EaP-Eastern Partnership countries, etc.).
For more information, click on the agenda.
Presentations on 17 September 2018
- Silvia Rocha-Akis and Marian Fink: Family bonus plus – The new tax relief for families in Austria
- Markus Tiefenbacher: Introduction of behavioural responses to EUROMOD - Applying the Austrian family tax credit
- Michael Fuchs & Katarina Hollan: Simulation of a basic security for children in Austria
- Paul Eckerstorfer: Overview on simulations carried out by the Parliamentary Budget Office
- Florian Wakolbinger: Low-wage employment and the reform of the Austrian tax-benefit-system
- Saša Ranđelović: SRMOD – development, applications and future plans
- Marjan Petreski: The modelling exercise for building tax and benefit microsimulation model for Macedonia
- Nermin Oruć: Estimating distributional effects of proposed changes of labour legislation in BiH using BiHMOD
- Michael Fuchs & Katarina Hollan: Western BalkanMod initiative
Presentations on 18 September 2018
Bridging Function of the European Centre