Quasi-markets and user choice in health and long-term care, inequalities in health and long-term care services, quality in long-term care, financing long-term care and social protection systems
- Rodrigues, R., Ilinca, S., Schmidt, A. (2017) Income-rich and wealth-poor? The impact of measures of socio-economic status in the analysis of the distribution of long-term care use among older people, Health Economics 2017 (early view) 1-10.
- Ilinca, S., Rodrigues, R., Schmidt, A. (2017) Fairness and Eligibility to Long-Term Care: An Analysis of the Factors Driving Inequality and Inequity in the Use of Home Care for Older Europeans, International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (Open Access), 14(10): 1224.
- Rodrigues, R. (2017) Evaluating long-term care policies: challenges and advancements. In: Greve, B. (Ed) Handbook of Social Policy Evaluation. Cheltenham: Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Zaidi, A., Gasior, K., Zolyomi, E., Schmidt, A., Rodrigues, R. et al (2017) Measuring active and healthy ageing in Europe, Journal of European Social Policy 2017, 27(2), 138–157.
- Schmidt, A.E., Ilinca, S., Schulmann, K., Rodrigues, R., Principi, A., Barbabella, F., Sowa, A., Golinowska, S., Deeg, D. et al. (2016). Fit for caring: factors associated with informal care provision by older caregivers with and without multi morbidity. European Journal of Ageing, 13(2), 103–113.
- Rodrigues, R., Schmidt, A.E., Winkelmann, J. & Leichsenring, K. (2016). Lessons for regulating informal markets and implications for quality assurance – the case of migrant care workers in Austria. Ageing & Society, 36(4) 741-763.
- Glendinning, C. & Rodrigues, R. (2015). Choice, Competition and Care – Developments in English Social Care and the Impacts on Providers and Older Users of Home Care Services. Social Policy & Administration, 49(5), 649-664.
- Rodrigues, R., Leichsenring, K., Schmidt, A. & Trigg, L. (2014). The public gets what the public wants: Mapping public reporting in Europe. Health Policy, 116(1), 84-94.
- Rodrigues, R., Huber, M. & Lamura, G. (Eds.) (2012). Facts and Figures on Healthy Ageing and Long-term Care – Europe and North America. Vienna: European Centre.
- Rodrigues, R., Hoffmann, F. & Huber, M. (2012). Policies to Support Carers. In: Almudena, M. (Ed.), Family Wellbeing – European Perspectives. New York: Springer.
For more information, please check the personal researchgate and academia.edu webpages.