Deputy Director/Director Ludwig Boltzmann Institute Health Promotion Research
Research Associate, University of Texas, Austin
Ethics Fellow, MD Anderson Cancer Center
PhD Public Policy, The University of Texas at Austin
MPAff Master of Public Affairs, The University of Texas at Austin
Mag. Protestant Theology, University of Vienna
German (native), English, Spanish
European Centre for Social Welfare Policy and Research, Berggasse 17, A-1090 Wien
Tel: +43-1-319 4505-90
Fax: +43-1-319 4505-19
- Public health, integrated care, health literacy, health promotion and prevention, social determinants
- Policy and program evaluation in health care, education and social sector
- Ethics in research, mixed-methods approaches in the social sciences
- 2013−2016: Evaluation reports in public health, health literacy, and integrated care.
- R. Kahlert (2013) Randomized controlled trials to evaluate impact. Their challenges and policy implications in medicine, education and international development, Texas Digital Library, https://repositories.lib.utexas.edu/handle/2152/19463
- R. Kahlert (2012) Impact evaluations using RCTs. Reflections on the EES stance. Evaluation Connections, European Evaluation Society
- R. Kahlert, E. Abdullateef, R. Potter (2008). Evaluation use in the context of the International Program for Development Evaluation Training. International Development Evaluation Association. Evaluation Case Studies.
- J. Angel, R. Kahlert, K.E. Whitfield (2006). Hispanic and Mexican-American health and aging in a new century. An overview. Report of the Second Conference on Aging in the Americas, National Alliance for Hispanic Health, 5-22.
- D. Pan, L. Smith-Hansen, D. Hughes Jones, Z. H. Rudo, C. Alexander, R. Kahlert (2005). Investigation of education databases in four states to support policy research on resource allocation, Southwest Educational Development Laboratory. /li>
- R. Kahlert (2004). Development of high-stakes testing in education. Texas Study of Secondary Education, 14.1, 31-34.
CV Rahel Kahlert
pdf, 262 KB, 2017-02-06